Udaipur – city of lakes, one of the Peaceful places I found to live. Visited this lovely city last year for the first time. Obviously, WordCamp was the reason. Last year while leaving the city, I planned to come back soon. Here I’m making it. Right after one year again for another WordCamp in the City of Lakes Rajasthan.
The first view of Lake Pichola, as my Autowala left me at Jagdish Mandir. and I’ve to walk towards Hostel,
— Abhishek Deshpande (@Fitehal) January 26, 2017
Morning view of Udai Kothi from Balcony takes you perfectly to travel mode.
— Abhishek Deshpande (@Fitehal) January 27, 2017
More photos from my last visit are Posted on Facebook, you can view them in Udaipur 2017 Album
This post is for sole Collaboration purpose, if you find some spot I’m missing or I Must visit, do suggest in the comment or on Twitter.
26th Jan 2018
- 8.30 AM – Reaching Chittorgarh
- 1 PM – Check in at Journey Hostel (its 2 hour of Road Journey from Chittorgarh to Udaipur)
- Lunch at Natraj Dining Near Railway Station, Udaipur (They serve lovely Rajasthani Thali)
- Sunset at Amrai or Gangaur Ghat Followed by Show at Bagore ki Haveli (I Missed this last year)
- Late Evening – Unofficial Community Meetup at Sukhadia Circle (its actually Street Food Raid)
27th Jan is completely for WordCamp Udaipur 2018
- Morning – Jagdish Temple / City Palace / Hathi Pole Market
- Lunch – Krishna Daalbati
- Evening – Sajjan Garh Monsoon Palace or Jag Mandir
- 9 AM – will head for Ahmedabad (will reach around 3, meeting some friends)
- 5.30 PM – Train to Nagpur
Please do share, what you think about this tentative Itinerary.