This Year 2020, I had some plans to execute but Expect the Unexpected should be the Golden rule of Life. Here is the short version of January 2020.
- Travelled 6 Cities.
- Visited 8 Different Gaming Arcade.
- Met a 5 Car Collision.
- Visited Police Station Thrice.
- Witnessed Highway traffic Surveillance system.
- Missed Mumbai Flight, Had to fly to Pune then by Road to Mumbai.
That’s just one part of 2020, there are 11 more to go. 2020 has lots of experiences in a plate.
This year I’m not planning for any resolutions like last year’s Daily writing one. Rather I’m working on simpler goals:
- Fixing some early days client relationship mistakes.
- Prepare for Half Marathon, Participate in 2021.
- New Zealand trip is still on the list.
- Read One Book this Year not sure which one, suggestions are most welcome.
That’s all from me, what is in your bucket for 2020. and how was your January?